Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
- Elementor lets you create original-looking posts and pages that are unique, compared with the standard post/page templates that come with your WordPress theme.
- You get a 100% separate interface to work on your posts and pages — the bulk of your work doesn’t happen in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
- It doesn’t require any HTML/CSS/PHP/coding skills — everything can be done through a handy user-facing interface.
- It works on the front end of your website, meaning it shows you the outcomes of your work right away in a genuine ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
- You can use it to create any content layout or page layout you can imagine — regardless of what your current WordPress theme allows you to do.
- And, most importantly, it works with all WordPress themes, so you can keep your current design and still get all of the goodies Elementor comes with.
Putting it all together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can create impressive page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any experience with site building. Visit SGTech Solution to learn making website using Elementor.